- Automatically find Khan Academy Scores and scale them to corresponding Google Classroom Assignments.
- Customize naming of assignments in Google Classroom.
- Retroactively update past scores in Google Classroom with data from Khan Academy.
- Grade all Khan Academy assignment types (exercises, videos, articles, quizzes, and unit tests).
- Mark assignments in Canvas as missing based on the due date in Google Classroom .
- Mark assignments in Google Classroom as excused.
- Choose how missing assignments should be handled: mark them as missing, zero, or no score.
- Option for whether students scores of zero should be allowed or if they should be treated as missing assignments.
- Choose whether assignment should be graded by score or completion (videos and articles are always graded by completion).
- Choose the default grading options for all assignments or specify options for individual assignments.
- Filter assignments from Khan Academy based on due dates.
- Send assignment scores for all assignments or just selected ones that you want updated.
- Filter assignments from Khan Academy based on assignment type (exercises, videos, articles, quizzes, and unit tests).
- Each course, after setup, will have a capacity for 200 students and 50 assignments.
- You will need to perform a one-time step of renaming all of your students in Khan Academy. This is due to the fact that Khan Academy provides no data integration tools. This takes approximately 15-30 minutes.
- You cannot send scores to assignments that you created in Google Classroom. In order for scores to be sent, only the spreadsheet can create the assignments.
- If you have assigned a Khan Academy assignment more than once, it will only recognize the most recent instance.
- When scores are sent to Google Classroom it is not automatic. Additionally, if your course has a lot of students and/or assignments, you may need to manually resume sending scores (due to limitations with Google).